Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Ice Cream Cake

I realize that I have yet to post about a pretty big hobby of mine, cakes! It is on my list of things to write about, but this was too good to wait. I have made a few ice cream cakes, all amazingly delicious, but none 100%. On Sunday, I made one more to add to that list, but this one almost made the 100% cut! It was soooo good. It had a brownie base with a mint chocolate chip ice cream layer and a vanilla layer, topped with crushed Oreos and a fudge drizzle! MMMM! The only thing I would do different is to put the Oreos and a nice thick layer of fudge in-between the layers of ice cream! 
MMM! MMM! GOOD!!!!


I like to take pictures of my cakes outside because the lighting is better. And... well... this picture doesn't really need a description. It speaks for itself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment