Saturday, October 22, 2016

Tiny Baby Bump

Remember that one time a few months ago when I said I felt frumpy and was definitely not a "cute" pregnant lady this time around? I shared this photo.
Well guess what.... it hasn't gotten any better! I ran across this next photo that my father in law took while I was pregnant. I remember being HUGE so I decided to figure out how far along I was and compare. I still can't believe what I figured out...
I was HUGE!!!! Granted, I was further along than I thought, so it really was more like 36 weeks, but STILL! There is a significant difference between the two photos. Not only do I look so terribly exhausted and my belly is tiny, but look at the SHAPE. Taysom made my belly perfectly round. This little girl makes my tummy long and funny looking. She seriously better be cute....

On a less vain note... a lot of people say that I am lucky since I am so small. These people have never experienced a small or tight pregnancy. I have now experienced both ends of the spectrum and can honestly say that I much prefer being big. Every time I see a huge pregnant women, I am sincerely jealous. To better understand, you have to remember that while I am measuring small, the baby is measuring PERFECT. She is the same size as any other 36 week gestation baby, she's just stuffed in their so tight rather than pushing out forward. That hurts. Like He**!!! Take my word for it!!! I can feel her on my tail bone, up against my hip, and behind my ribs/sternum.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

As ready as I am for her to not be inside of me, I am NOT ready for her to be out. This is opposite of how I was with Taysom. I was pretty much 100% ready at 37 weeks. The sooner he came, the better. I have SO much going on between school, Mary Kay, Taysom, and Chris. I need a few more weeks. We got all of our baby stuff out of storage, but have NOWHERE to put it, so her crib is overflowing with crap right now. We have a ton of clothes for her, but I have no idea what sizes and what we still need because I don't have a place to organize it all. We need a changing table and dresser, but oh wait, I don't have room for that either. Like I said, I am SOOOO not ready. So, I will just suffer through and say lots of prayers and get to work, or try to at least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment